🕷️ Chocolate Spiders 🍫
- 🍪 Round cookies like Oreo or similar for the body
- 🍬 Laces candies or licorice sticks for the legs
- 👀 M&M's or Smarties for the eyes
- 🍫 Melted chocolate
- Gently separate the cookies to have two halves.
- On one half of the cookie, place some melted chocolate in the center.
- Attach 8 pieces of laces candies or licorice sticks around the melted chocolate to represent the spider's legs.
- Add two M&M's or Smarties with a bit of melted chocolate on top to make the eyes.
- Cover with the other half of the cookie and press gently.
- Repeat the process until all ingredients are used up.
🎉 Enjoy and happy Halloween! 🎃